Sunday, March 24, 2013

Dessert,Oman

A new Adventure begin... I just get a new job in Oman,one of Gulf Country near UAE. I am so happy to see another part of the world.. i will share a lot of stuff in Oman because perhaps i will be here for 2 years.
i will share you how was is in Oman and Safari Dessert!!! Yaiy... so much fun... And always remember fashion is not about the price but is all about how to express your own style.
that's my bag ( one of the store in Grand Mall, Muscat)and Ayleen's Shoes ( Charles & Keith )




That's hat traditional Omani for Men

That's Scarft on head is a traditional Omani for Men

That's Hat is a Baddo tribe in Oman, used for women on wedding

from up left is a traditional sewing,traditional swords, baddo tribe mask for women, and Baddo tribe house
my friend Lili try to put on traditional outfit for bride






one of store or place for us that provides safari trip






that's pasminah is a gift from my Lovely Mom






i will introduce u my friend, Ayleen. She choose a good style which is fit her body. Because everybody not have the same body structure. Don't ever follow new model which is not fit into you, eventhough it's look cool on your friends but it doesn't mean fit on you. So, Me, Ayleen and Refani have choose our own clothes which is fit into our own body. Take a Look at Ayleen on this picture below. She simple and Elegan. 


pants ( Zara )

shirt ( Zara )

leather jacket ( express ) 

And now i will introduce you my other friend, Refani. She has a diffrent posture than me and Ayleen. She is tall and this type of skirt that she wear is fit on the tall body. But if your height is about 155 cm, have a big bottom and hips,better you don't use it because u will look shorter and fatter or if you insist to wear it just use black colour of skirt and high hells is a must. Let's take a look at Refani .











27 comments:

  1. I'm your new follower now
    kss
    http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/2014/04/my-little-white-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are fabulous!! I've always wanted to visit this part of the world. Thank you so much for following, following you to and can't wait to see more of your posts
    a beautiful maison
    fb/abeautifulmaison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hope u like it...thank you,dear...
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Hello lovely, I just came across your blog and it's awesome! :)

    I'm your newest follower and look forward to your next post!

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look outrageously gorgeous and beautiful!! Amazing looks! <3

    Well I was wondering if we could follow each other via bloglovin, instagram, twitter, facebook and g+? Do visit my blog and let me know where you follow and I will follow back right away!! :)

    Love
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm following you now on gfc and bloglovin!! It would be great if you follow me back on bloglovin too!! :)

      keep in touch
      Charu
      http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

      Delete
  5. Great shoes and place :D
    very exotic

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello :) Wanna follow each other back on GFC?
    Please let me know :)

    inspiringfreedom.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!! I'm loving those scarf hats!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for following !
    im following your blog now too !

    http://www.ryokogurl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that bag! you look great. I hope to visit Oman one day...
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh you're so pretty!! I love your bag in the first photo! And your sunnies too!
    Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog! :) Returning the support

    http://thefacelessstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. These photos are amazing! I hope to visit Oman some day! x

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Share about the secret of Beauty and Fashion, Because anyone can be Fabulous and no exception.