Monday, July 15, 2013

My Secret Clear Face

My type of skin is normal , a liitle bit of oil but i have quite many pimples. And i love to do makeup. So i prefer to have a cleansing milk that is multipurpose. I found Nivea that really easy to find in drugstrore and nearest market around your neighborhood. Well, Nivea cleansing milk can remove your makeup even waterproof mascara , so that i don't have to buy another makeup remover.

During my Day Off i always do peeling and masker my face once a week but for taking out my pimples i do it once a month. I have to do my facial Once a month because my pimples is inside the skin ,so that i have to take it out my needles. Okay , sounds creepy but i do it by myself like almost 2 years , because i have to abroad for work. Then i choose to save money and do it facial by my own. Before i did facial with my Mom's Friend since i was like 14 years old  , she is a nurse in facial treatment. So, i learned for details of facial by my own experiance and would like to share with everyone.

This time i will only show you how to do peeling once a week, related on my pimples that not yet ready to take out . I just wanna share that if you want to facial your face, you have to know the condition of your own pimples. If still red and very hurt ,don't try to take it out, because your skin can get irritated and u can have more pimples, based on my experince of facial myself :p

1. Clear your face with cleansing milk 
this step you can also massage your face with lift up motion, try not to massage in circulation but lift your face. So that you do your own face lift. This massage can keep your face look young . 
NB : After Massage your Face. Clear your face slowly with cotton, so that not hurt your skin.


 
before

2. Put peeling on your face. 
I use Peeling Mundisari Mustika Ratu that have a small scrub and this small scrub fit for face that have many pimples so this small scrub can't hurt your pimples. But who have very tick dirt on your face just try Peeling Mustika Ratu from shell this product is manufactured from Indonesia, i use this because i feel this is so awesome peeling product that have scrub and your face really can be clear and smooth. I am not being so exagerate but i really do love this product . Usually other peeling product don't have scrub and that's for me not really can clean my face.
NB : Put your peeling all over your face and wait for about 10 minutes



3.After 10 minutes Massage again your face and clear all peeling scrub in round motion 
As you see picture below , that are the pieces dirt from my peeling scrub.
dirt scrub peeling, my face so dirty :p

after remove the peeling, so good when you scrub , i feel so clean





4. I use Gold Exfloliator Gel ,by Hitomi
I use this for deep clean my face. 
NB : clean your face from peeling with water, Then use this exfoliator gel all over your wet face. Then massage, This gold exfoliator gel will remove dirt on your face, massage until the dirt peel off from your face.

see in detail there is a piece of gold 



5. Wash Your Face
After you using exfoliator, then rinse your face with water. Take small amount of soap and wash your face in round motion . I am using Gold Foaming Wash , by Hitomi


see in detail there is a piece of gold

after wash my face, my face feel so relax and clean

And after all the step , i feel my face so relax and smooth. Just remember that the peeling is better use Once or Twice a week.

Gold is a good material for cleaning the face. Because reasearch proved that the bacteria didn't come near to the gold and diamond. That's why nowdays people using skin care from the material Gold or Diamond for keep the face clean

Well, today i just show you how to do peeling that better do Once or Twice in a week. Next time i will show you complete How to do Facial at  Home in Safety way that better to do it Once a month 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Share about the secret of Beauty and Fashion, Because anyone can be Fabulous and no exception.