Monday, August 12, 2013

The Wave

The Wave is the name of Residence, located in Al Seeb,usually the people who lived here is the people from Europe who have bussiness in Oman. I just visit for sightseeing and it's late post. Hahaha... see my hair still long.
This Picture i was just bought a discount sweater from H&M. I love discount... as i told you, that if you wanna be fashionable it doesn't need to be high cost! i feel like wanna go back home to Indonesia, to mix and match my old stuff and recycle it. Before work aboard like this, i like to DIY some of my old clothes,but now i  don't have time. And i hope i will back home soon and play with my clothes collection which is not expensive.For me,If you can make something ordinary become extraordinary that is call swag!no need to be expensive.Well, even i am not creative enough but at least i have eager to learn.




I wasn't took many picture because it was so hot. So i just selfie and then before i went out i try some nail polish that i just bought from H&M. Gliterry and pretty cute, but honestly i can't use it because i wasn't good enough to put on nail polish, it was so messy and complicated for me even only basic colour.











21 comments:

  1. Absolutely love you blog! It is so unique, and very creative. I am a new follower on GFC & blog lovin! Looking forward to future posts from you :)

    Rica xx
    www.LaBellaVitax0x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to know you Rica.. ur blog so inspired... love it... i followed u on google and bloglovin already... can't wait to see next post from u...

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. You look stunning as Always babe! Love that bag

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. that nail polish color is so pretty and you look adorable in your selfie!

    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit and love the nail varnish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i even couldn't use it right..hahaha... thank you by the way

      Delete
  5. the nail polish is sahh fab

    notanotherjess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. thank you... this one is snake pattern..

      Delete
  7. I left you a tag on my blog:http://cinnamonanddanako.blogspot.co.uk/
    Let me know when you answer it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute post! ^^

    follow each other on gfc?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there Verna! Thanks for the comment. I love what you're wearing here. :)
    I added you on my gfc list girl. Smize with Style

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute nails and outfit! I love the second picture, it looks like something out of a magazine. :)

    xo, Sarah
    Hustla, baby.

    ReplyDelete

Share about the secret of Beauty and Fashion, Because anyone can be Fabulous and no exception.