Thursday, March 27, 2014

Purple Shadow

It's been a long time since the last Post. I think i've been vanish cause of my busy duty hours...Well,on my day off a few days ago,i spent my time for relax in a small garden, feel the breeze upon my face and enjoy how beautiful the sunshine....

Red Tag,i bought this dress when it discount is about $6


My shoes is RnB and so cheap it's only $14 


lovely gift from my co-worker on Last X-mast






Well, i just wanna share with you all Lady whatever you wearing just be yourself and confidence. Our Outfit is as an identity who we are. If you like to change style just go head, don't be shy. Sometimes you can be boyish,sometimes you can be so cute and all style is way to express our mood and emotion. Fashion is not about to show how rich are you or how many famous brand that you have.But Fashion is about ART, to express our feeling,mood and everything we feel inside of us. Don't be shy if someone ask is that original or no, just said "is that matter for you, i wear what i feel " Well, i just want to share with all ladys about what i feel for fashion.
In fact some of the high brand have a high quality but just buy whatever is fit on your budget. You can be Gorgeous in many ways. Most of my clothes now maybe not what i expect because i have a lot of clothes from thrift shop in Indonesia and i left it home .Currently during my Work i have to stay in Muscat,Oman which is i haven't find the local thrift shop and i still struggling to find it!!!! Cause Fashion is all about what we feel about...
Comment Below,Ladys to share about what is exactly Fashion...
XOXO

47 comments:

  1. Love the dress and the make up!you look lovely!
    xoxo
    http://cinnamonanddanako.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!! Love your dress and what an amazing deal! Love the colors!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dress. I like that the pattern is a combination between grafic and floral :)

    /Cindi

    www.cherriesandsunflowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit dear!!!
    [request Notice: You known be happy.My beauty supplies blogs given a poorfound school's name and this site's money give that school.
    So Every dear User to my request please when visite my site then just only click any Ads.This Money Sent that school,Please help With Me
    Thank's
    http://beauty2beautytips.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit, Verna. It is wonderful that you were able to create a pretty outfit at such a low budget. Thanks for following me on Bloglovin. I have followed you back.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely dress! I can't believe it was only $6.
    Amazing blog! I'm following you ^^

    Blog | FB page | Instagram | Tumblr | LookBook | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes,when u go shopping, not everytime the cheap price is bad....
      xoxo

      Delete
  7. great post! :)
    you've got a lovely blog!
    would you love to follow each other? we could follow via GFC or via email and also on another socials like twitter instagram or lookbook

    just let me know on my blog :)

    xoxo
    Cecilia

    smiles' avenue

    ReplyDelete
  8. great post! :)
    you've got a lovely blog!
    would you love to follow each other? we could follow via GFC or via email and also on another socials like twitter instagram or lookbook

    just let me know on my blog :)

    xoxo
    Cecilia

    smiles' avenue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute dress!

    Thank you for stopping by on our blog and leaving a sweet note. We're following you on Blogger, Bloglovin', GCF and Google Plus.

    Let us know when you us follow back on Blogger, Bloglovin', GCF and Google Plus! Keep in touch.

    xoxo
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Great Post and Blog!!
    you have a new follower!

    RUBYREDIRIS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely printed dress! :)

    And you're right, fashion is all about how you feel in what you wear :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes,dear....no matter what you wear,that's ur creativity... go for it...
      xoxo

      Delete
  12. Lovely dress!
    Thank you for following me ^^ Followed you too :)
    www.tramdang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your shoes - what a gorgeous and chic summers look! You babe! ;)
    Loved your ending about being confident - lovely to read inspiring words.

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi dear! Thanks for commening on my blog! I followed you back ! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's my pleasure,dear...

      mysecretfabulous.blogspot.com

      Delete
  15. You look cute! love those shoes!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Perfect look for the sun! i love your shoes! Following you!

    XOXO

    http://nuncatengonadaqueponerme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. cute dress

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fashion is attitude and clothes that fits you well and confidence! You look really nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. great opinion..u are right,dear....
      xoxo

      Delete
  19. You look very cool, the dress is amazing ♥

    I'd be happy to see you on my new blog :)
    Good luck!
    xx
    skylarksymphony.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi lovely,
    I totally love these pictures!!Very inspirational
    Do u want to follow each other in Instagram? I'm @chicstreetchoc
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
    CHIC STREET CHOC

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey girl ♥ im following you now . Hope you will follow back

    xx
    theanotherpartofme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. thank you very much for following my blog. I'd love to follow you back.

    xo. www.xrubylixious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. lovely photos!

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Share about the secret of Beauty and Fashion, Because anyone can be Fabulous and no exception.